To put it bluntly, I am the business architect that your company needs to 1) Adopt new digital technologies; 2) Implement new IT solutions, processes and workflows; 3) Educate employees about their use; and 4) Manage the whole transition. In other words, my job is in introducing new technologies to businesses, to boost their productivity, employee satisfaction and profits.
I have a degree in Business management and economics as well as Business informatics from Brno University of Technology, a Scrum Master certificate from Scrum Alliance and other credentials. I learn new things every day through my work, be it the implementation of open banking APIs for Société Générale’s KB in the Czech Republic, for the Blok37 innovation agency, and many other clients. Here is what I can for your company and business:
- Digital coaching and digital safari — This is really a light service to start with. Let’s see how you and your colleagues work with their technologies, computers and smartphones and explore new ways to do so. Or just lay back and enjoy my digital safari presentation.
- Tender management for IT suppliers and software developers — Switching to a new system or developing an app for your business can be a painful experience, or a rather enjoyable one, empowering you to do more work with better control. The difference is in the quality management I can provide, running a professional tender for suppliers and supervising the whole IT project for you.
- Business architecture and analysis — The most complex approach is to overhaul your business IT to make it more efficient, reliable, and secure. This is indeed where I create the greatest benefits for my clients, who have learned to trust my judgment and expertise in:
- Business architecture design based on the conclusions of a thorough analysis
- Creating architecture that delivers the greatest value to the client
- Managing other analysts, UX experts, IT suppliers, SW developers, etc.
- Preparing plans, assignments and project documentation
- Business negotiations and tenders for external experts and suppliers
- Project management and supervision during the whole transition
- Setting up documentation standards and maintaining them
- Managing client’s expectations via regular reports on the progress
- Implementation of changes in line with the agile methodology
- Leading workshops and training sessions for management and employees
- Business process management, automation and training — When it comes to work automation, I am not only an expert, but also an enthusiast. I have witnessed many times the superb benefits automation brings to employees and an entire business. Let’s automate the boring grunt work using the latest technologies and let people get back to what they are good at: making intelligent decisions, dealing with customers and other people, innovating and dreaming big. If you wish to unlock this unsurpassed human potential, I will be delighted to help you as a business process consultant, automation expert and trainer. We can start right away.
If you are interested in my services, send me a brief introduction about yourself by email, and we can schedule a call or arrange a digital coaching session to begin with. I look forward to hearing from you.