Many clients look for IT specialists, but they would actually be better served by a generalist IT expert and consultant like me, who can cover most of their needs. For over 30 years, I have been providing a wide range of IT services including consultations, audits, upgrades, security and maintenance to small and medium-sized companies, institutions, and individuals. For example:
- IT consulting — consulting solutions, projects and deliveries, remotely as well as on-site
- Hardware and software purchasing support — recommending and arranging purchases of hardware and software including IT services and SaaS products based on your specific needs, from single items and one-off purchases to bulk orders
- Google Workspace (aka Google G Suite) — implementing Gmail, Google Calendar, Docs, Drive and other apps for companies or individuals incl. training and ongoing support
- IT security — implementing solutions by ESET, Sophos, and other established vendors
- NAS data storage — independent data storage solutions using Synology products
- Surveillance and cam systems — DAHUA: IP, SD, HD-CVI, AHD, SDI…
- LAN and WAN networks — projects, design, implementation and management of networks and servers (Windows, Linux)
- Internet connectivity — home and business connectivity: WiFi, fiber optics, DSL, etc.
- Servers — working mostly with Fujitsu products for small and medium-sized companies
- VoiP — VoIP PBXs, gateways, and other solutions for companies and call centers
- IT maintenance — arranging repairs of hardware, smartphones, laptops, tablets, etc.
- Information systems for healthcare industry — implementation and administration
A complete list of my IT skills, certifications and working experience would be much longer (details below), so this is just to give you a basic idea. And I am not only flexible in the scope of my working assignments, but also in their location. For services that require in-person presence, I am ready to travel across Central Europe, to Germany, Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, and beyond.
I always say that being a generalist in the IT sector is not a weakness, but a great advantage. Since 1992, I have seen countless trends come and go, booms bust, and legends like Google form. Hence, I have a trained eye for solid products with a long-term perspective and I save my clients a great deal of money and time by recommending what’s best for them.
I pick my projects carefully to work well within my scope of expertise, and recommend other outstanding experts when necessary. I will be happy to look into your assignment — send me an email with your needs or requirements, and I will take it from there.
Partnership and certifications
- Samsung Partner
- Synology NAS Partner
- WiFi Ruckus partner
- AirLive installation certification
- APC — Reliability Provider Partner
- XtendLan, Dahua certification — cam systems
- UTM Sophos — Sales Professional and Engineer
- Fujitsu — Sales Professional
- Planet — Authorized Partner
- Seagate Partner
- Western Digital Partner
- MikroTik Certified Network Associate (MTCNA)
- Freelance IT professional (2015-present) working with a great number of SME companies, institutions, schools and non-profit organizations
- Interdata, Rumburk, Czechia — providing internet connection for the Šluknov region as the first-ever ISP including IT sales and services, network supply and management, web servers, websites, training and user support (1997-2013)
- Avaso, international company — Support Engineer (2020-present)
- EWM Hightec Welding, Jiříkov, Czechia, senior IT administrator — network and IT administrator for about 140 PCs, 10 servers, LAN, MS, AD, NAS, UTM (2013-2015)
- Mikov, Czechia — IT consolidation and administration for 40 PCs, NAS, UTM; G Suite user training (2015-present)
- Narex, Bystřice, Czechia — IT consulting and integration of 40 PCs, AD (2019-present)
- Amiga Info (Allstar), Prague, IT specialist — customer support, IT sales and service (1992-1993)
Luzicka Hospital, Rumburk, Czechia, IT admin — computer network administration, user training (1993-1994, 1995-1996)
- Bytex, Rumburk, Czechia, Foreign Trade Officer — management of relations with suppliers and customers (1995)
- Conmetron, Lipová, Czechia, IT administrator — construction and administration of computer network, training and support of users, implementation of ERP system ISO-Karat (1996-1997)
- Innate, Czechia — Synology NAS consolidation, virtualization (2018-2021)