I am a certified Italian-Czech, Czech-Italian translator and interpreter specialised in the fields of law, business, commerce, marketing, travel & tourism. Thanks to my postgraduate linguistics education, thorough knowledge of both languages and work experience since 2005, I can provide you with translation services of the highest quality with an emphasis on cultivated expression, precision, consistency, terminology as well as creativity.
- Legal and sworn translations – officially accepted translations of legal documents endorsed by my signature and seal for both companies (employment or supply contracts, foundation charters, statutes, minutes of general meetings, contracts, certificates, etc.) and private persons (birth and marriage certificates, school reports and diplomas, extracts from criminal registers, court decisions, permanent residence certificates, health care documentation, etc.)
- Business translations – business document translations, e.g. foundation charters, statutes, minutes of general meetings, annual reports, balance sheets, certificates of incorporation, abstracts of title, general commercial terms, vehicle trust agreements, etc.
- Technical translations – operating instructions, manuals, technical documentation, material safety data sheets, declarations of conformity, etc.
- Marketing translations – catalogues, promotional materials, product presentations, etc.
- Website translations and transcreations – translation of website content, business presentations, blog posts, product descriptions, etc.
- Translations of publications – scientific and popular science articles and books
- Interpreting – simultaneous, consecutive and sworn interpreting at business meetings, corporate training sessions, events, presentations, trade fairs, legal and official proceedings, wedding ceremonies, notarial records or registry offices
Since 2005, I have been fully devoted to translating and interpreting. In 2006, the Regional Court in Brno appointed me as a court interpreter for the Italian language. I am also a member of the prestigious Chamber of Court Appointed Interpreters and Translators of the Czech Republic (KST ČR) and registered as an interpreter in the Italian Embassy in Prague.
In 1993, I gained a Master’s degree in Italian language and literature from Masaryk University in Brno. In 1998, I completed my PhD degree in Modern philology from the Scuola Normale Superiore in Pisa, Italy. In addition, I have attended numerous certificated courses and seminars in legal and Italian terminology for translating.