I offer professional interpreting between English, German, and Czech (in any combination) both for the private and public sector. Since 2008, I have been working with top global companies like BMW, Jaguar Land Rover, and Bosch, as well as numerous German and Czech ministries, and high-ranking officials from all over the EU.
As an English-German-Czech interpreter, I specialize in conferences of all sorts, where I possess the technical skills and hi-tech equipment needed to deliver great results under any circumstances.
- Simultaneous and consecutive conference interpreting between English, German, and Czech — both in-person and online (remote interpreting)
- Organization of on-site, hybrid, and online multilingual meetings and conferences including technical support — press conferences, expert conferences, public speeches, official representations, video calls, business negotiations and meetings, etc.
- Interpreting equipment and technology — I own a Bosch interpretation system, a Sennheiser tour guide system, a soundproof booth complying with ISO 4043:2016, etc.
I have a university degree in Translation Studies from Charles University in Prague. I am diligent, flexible and willing to take on new challenges including interpreting on business trips and express services.
- Charles University in Prague, Institute of Translation Studies, Czech-German-English (2002-2008)
- University of Vienna, Institute of Translation Studies, German-Czech (2007)
- Czech-Austrian Bilingual Grammar School (1996-2002)
I am a freelance conference interpreter equipped with my own technology, including a soundproof booth complying with the latest ISO certification (4043:2016), conference microphones, an audio system, a Bosch interpretation system, and a Sennheiser tour guide system. I am a user and subscriber of remote interpreting platforms, as well as the owner and operator of my own technical hub for online conferences.
References from the private sector — interpretation for business owners and top-level managers
- BMW Group — retailer conferences and training sessions (automotive, business, mechanical engineering, electronics)
- Jaguar Land Rover — technical and non-technical training sessions, product launches, retailer conferences (automotive, business, mechanical engineering, electronics)
- Bosch Group — town hall meetings and keynote speeches by guest speakers, training sessions (IT, mechanical engineering, miscellaneous)
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) — expert lectures (transportation)
- Asseco — town hall meetings, seminars, training sessions (IT, business, finance, miscellaneous)
- Colas — technical meetings (civil engineering)
- Globus — business meetings of the management, seminars, trainings sessions, guest speakers (retail, IT, marketing)
- Thimm Highpack Group — technical training sessions (software implementation, mechanical engineering)
- Thomas Lloyd — keynote speeches and training sessions (capital markets, finance and investment)
References from the public sector — interpretation for politicians and high-ranking officials
- Asfinag — bilateral meetings (civil engineering, public administration, law)
- Czech Ministry of Culture — bilateral meetings with German authorities (public administration, culture, history, politics)
- Czech Ministry of Regional Development — bilateral meetings and negotiations (EU, public administration, politics)
- Czech Ministry of Transport — bilateral meetings between the Czech and German Federal Ministers of Transport (civil engineering, road, railroad, air and water transportation, law, public administration)
- Ministry of the Interior of Saxony, Germany — bilateral meetings with Czech Authorities (culture, history, politics)
- Ministry of Regional Development of Saxony, Germany — bilateral meetings with Czech Authorities (culture, history, politics)
- Senate of the Parliament of the Czech Republic — educational trips and bilateral meetings (environment, politics)
- Austrian Embassy in Prague — debates with guest speakers and lectures (culture, politics)
- Czech Television — live broadcasting (miscellaneous)