As a typical freelance business owner, I am both a professional translator and interpreter, as well as the founder of a language agency Preklady Martina offering all-purpose translations and interpretation between English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Ukrainian, Dutch, Polish, Czech, Slovak, and Estonian.
Since 2012, I have built a small team of dedicated language professionals and native-speakers providing a wide range of reliable services to our clients:
- General translations — marketing texts, translations of contracts, articles and websites
- Professional translations — catalogs, manuals, websites, technical documentation, safety, technical and catalog sheets
- Legal translations — birth certificates, contracts, annual reports, powers of attorney, certificates, official documents
- Consecutive interpreting — suitable for business meetings and video calls; in production, training, conferences; police interrogation of foreign witnesses, etc.
- Simultaneous interpreting — suitable for large conferences as well as smaller presentations, but also international business meetings and calls
- Court interpreting — e.g. court hearings, international marriage ceremonies, visits to a public notary, as well as any other important dealings with state officials
- Subtitles — creation of subtitles for movies, documentary films, TV series, etc.
Do you need to have your assignment done ASAP? We also offer express language services — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And we never discriminate between big and small assignments, always delivering work that we can be proud of — just as I am proud of my team.